Minor in Photography
Filmed, edited and graded live music performances for Comcast’s “Bands On-Demand.”
Photographer / Videographer, Atlantic Southeast Airlines, Atlanta, GA (2008-2011)
Developed a photographic identity, created promotional videos and built a photography library in support of a company rebrand; utilized minimal resources and a 2-3 person film crew within a compressed timeframe.
Documented company operations and events with photography and video for multiple publications, including an award-winning quarterly magazine and the external company website.
Assistant Photographer, Chia & Hon Photography, LLC, Savannah, GA (2007)
Assisted with location lighting and model instruction for portrait, event and promotional photography for the Savannah Film Festival and Savannah College of Art and Design.
Assistant Photographer, Joseph Bird & Associates, Inc., Savannah, GA (2006)
Assisted in studio lighting, set design, set construction, location scouting, model instruction, color-correction and digital printing for clients’ commercial projects.
- 2010 Phoenix Award for Atlantic Southeast’s Vision Video (internal video programs).
- 2010 Phoenix Award for Atlantic Southeast’s Among Friends magazine and company rebrand.
International Association of Business Communicators:
- 2010 Golden Flame Award for Atlantic Southeast’s Among Friends magazine, company rebrand and external website.
- 2010 Silver Flame Award for Atlantic Southeast’s Brandscape Video (video production – corporate).
- 2010 Bronze Flame Award for Atlantic Southeast’s Vision Video (video production – internal communications).
- 2010 Silver Quill Award for Atlantic Southeast’s Among Friends magazine.
- 2009 Golden Flame Award for Atlantic Southeast’s Among Friends magazine, Turn Times newsletter and LIFT logo.
ORGANIZATIONS / ACTIVITIES
Worked with Lagniappe Presbyterian Church to repair and restore homes in Gulfport, MS after Hurricane Katrina.
• Digital, 35mm, Medium and Large
• B & W Processing and Printing
• Chromogenic Printing
• Studio Lighting
Film / Television
• 35mm, 16mm and HD Formats
• Arri, Panasonic, Canon and Sony
• Digital Color Grading
• Editing / Post-Production
• Grip / Electric
• Final Cut Pro
• Apple Color
• Apple Motion
• Adobe PhotoShop
• Adobe Lightroom
• Adobe InDesign
• Adobe Illustrator
References available upon request.